New item_modifier setup

rickyralph

How is the new item_modifier supposed to be setup in Unity and the xml when it comes to the new internal prefabs? I pulled the desert eagle prefab and copied the prefab structure and I have also included the "attachmentsIncluded" tag in the item xml. but no matter what, I can get the attachments to work with the "new" style.

This is my tag setup in the item xml.

<property name="Tags" value="weapon,ranged,holdBreathAiming,reloadPenalty,gun,barrelAttachments,sideAttachments,smallTopAttachments,mediumTopAttachments,stock,magazine,drumMagazine,firingMode,bottomAttachments,attFortitude,perkMachineGunner,perkBookAutoWeapons,attachmentIncluded,canHaveCosmetic"/><!-- attachmentsIncluded -->

This is my item_modifier setup

<configs>

<insertAfter xpath="/item_modifiers/item_modifier [@name='modGunSoundSuppressorSilencer']/item_property_overrides [@name='gunMGT3M60']">

<item_property_overrides name="gunMGT2bullpup">
			<property name="Sound_start" value="ak47_s_fire"/>
			<property name="Sound_end" value="silencefiller"/>
			<property name="Sound_loop" value="ak47_s_fire"/>
			<property name="BarrelOffset" value="0,0,0"/>
			<property name="BarrelScale" value="1,1,1"/>
		</item_property_overrides>

</insertAfter>

<insertAfter xpath="/item_modifiers/item_modifier [@name='modGunSoundSuppressorSilencer']/effect_group [@name='external attachment prefab (old way)']/requirement [@name='!HoldingItemHasTags']">
		<requirement name="!HoldingItemHasTags" tags="attachmentIncluded"/>
	</insertAfter>

<insertAfter xpath="/item_modifiers/item_modifier [@name='modGunSoundSuppressorSilencer']/effect_group [@name='internal attachment prefab (A19)']/requirement [@name='HoldingItemHasTags']">
		<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="attachmentIncluded"/>
	</insertAfter>
</configs>

The sound change works fine but adding the new tags doesn't seem to work. I also deleted out the new tags and just tried to get the silencer prefab to work using the tags that they are using "attachmentsIncluded" and that didn't work either. I have a feeling it is something to do with the unity setup, which i tried by unchecking the silencer attachment with no change and also leaving the silencer checked which makes it always show. Any help, guidance, or wisdom will be greatly appreciated.

image.png.be4355eb9f167a6094ff439ebca4fa48.png

How is the new item_modifier supposed to be setup in Unity and the xml when it comes to the new internal prefabs? I pulled the desert eagle prefab and copied the prefab structure and I have also included the "attachmentsIncluded" tag in the item xml. but no matter what, I can get the attachments to work with the "new" style.

Message #modcreators-help

Archived