Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

So I am not seeing scrap iron tools or anything. Where does the 0-RomeroModCore folder go? In mods? 

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

So I am not seeing scrap iron tools or anything. What did I mess up?

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

Upon extraction, I'm just getting folders of 7 mods (Romeromodscore, score, force bloodmoon, etc), plus readme and Romero XML, but no data folder. Is the installation structure different since A20? We're just dropping these mods into the mods folder? 

Edit: I may also be an idiot, haha, figured it out. Just had to look inside the Romeromodscore folder to see that it's all the data items. 😌

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

Upon extraction, I'm just getting folders of 7 mods (Romeromodscore, score, force bloodmoon, etc), plus readme and Romero XML, but no data folder. Is the installation structure different since A20? We're just dropping these mods into the mods folder? 

Edit: I may also be an idiot, haha, figured it out. Just had to look inside the Romero folder to see it's all the data items. 😌

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

I may also be an idiot, haha. 😌