More crafting stations

Matusz27

I believe at least a few of us grew irritated with the crafting times especially during the end-game. When you have to craft thousands of bullets for merely one horde night, it becomes an agonising experience, you have to build around ten workbenches, and five forges simply too keep up with demand. We do have bullet boxes, however, that is simply not enough. 

So I have an idea, why not provide us with something alike to ammo presses and blast furnaces? Having more crafting stations that are efficient and speedy would be helpful.

Perhaps they require extra space and possibly electricity or extra fuel to function they also could cost a fair amount for balance, however, they would allow us to craft high amounts of ammo swiftly. 

It would greatly help with the amount of ammo crafting late game.

Advanced crafting stations, more uses for electricity, LOVE IT! I haven't had the problem of needing to make that much ammo. I get bored when I have maxed out the tech-tree and have Q6 tools, weapons and armor, so I guess I haven't played that long. We usually get around with 2 workbenches. One is always dedicated to crafting ammo, so I feel you. To make "advance ammo production" more relevant for us also, I would like to see that they tone down the amount of brass you find. I know, it's usually the bottleneck already. But this is compensated with the ammo press, as it can craft more bullets with less lead and brass, and faster.

Default recipe for pistol bullets:

1x bullet tip, 1x bullet casing, 1x gunpowder = 1 pistol bullet

Ammo press recipe:

2x bullet tip, 2x bullet casing, 2x gunpowder = 3 pistol bullets (+double crafting speed, or even faster depending on power supply)

Note: The amount of lead and brass you find in the world is halved (or at least reduced so it's not too expensive to make ammo early game).

Archived