Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Oh I wish it was a few simple fixes to get Vehicle Madness running it would have been wonderful for me  😀 

I am plugging away at the update which included fixing the wheel rotations in unity as V1.0 messed them up and all the seating was borked on all 67 vehicles due to the new character poses .   Also have some blocks to sort out ... and a few textures  and adding some visual mods as I go .   Not to mention all vehicles had to have the new xml for vehicles speeds and a few other things. 

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Oh I wish If it was a simple fix to get Vehicle Madness running it would have been wonderful for me  😀 

I am plugging away at the update which included fixing the wheel rotations in unity as V1.0 messed them up and all the seating was borked on all 67 vehicles due to the new character poses .   Also have some blocks to sort out ... and a few textures  and adding some visual mods as I go .   Not to mention all vehicles had to have the new xml for vehicles speeds. 

Regards

Ragsy !!