Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

On 7/11/2024 at 1:43 AM, AIMED55 said:

does this work for War3zuk overhaul mod? I know it uses Bdub’s Vehicles in his overhaul soo i was wondering if it will work with it since the vehicles are not appearing in the debug menu

Vehicle Madness changes the way vehicles are built so probably not ,  ah I just twigged you are the person who commented on the 'A21' Vehicle Madness video on my Youtube channel .   I am not sure any other users have managed to get Vehicle Madness working with War3zuk Overhaul Mod maybe they have and can help ?   The A21 version has been out since October 2023 and I have not seen anyone ask about issues with War's overhaul.

Usually you would see some error messages pop up in the console if there is a serious conflict some red and some yellow maybe ....  but again overhaul modders do do thier own things with vehicles and I know Bdubs vehicle were incorperated by War as they are all part of a all in one standalone pack that Bdub released .

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

On 7/11/2024 at 1:43 AM, AIMED55 said:

does this work for War3zuk overhaul mod? I know it uses Bdub’s Vehicles in his overhaul soo i was wondering if it will work with it since the vehicles are not appearing in the debug menu

Vehicle Madness changes the way vehicles are built so probably not ,  ah I just twigged you are the person who commented on the 'A21' Vehicle Madness video on my Youtube channel .   I am not sure any other users have managed to get Vehicle Madness working with War3zuk Overhaul Mod maybe they have and can help ?   The A21 version has been out since October 2023 and I have not seen anyone ask about issues with War's overhaul.

Usually you would see some error messages pop up in the console if there is a serious conflict some red and some yellow maybe ....  but again overhaul modders do do thier own things with vehicles and I know Bdubs vehicle were incorperated by War as they are all part of a all in one pack that Bdub released .

Regards

Ragsy !!