Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

On 11/18/2023 at 12:32 AM, Black_Wolf said:

Is there any plans for flying vehicles to be added in the future?

I would be also really happy to provide for the Italian localization.

Was thinking of adding a helicopter at some point locked to high tier special repair kit as there is a Helicopter wreck in Vehicle Madness .... Although there are a few Mods about adding flying stuff to the game.

Thanks an Italian Localization would also be a nice addition.

On 11/21/2023 at 1:07 AM, Rinpoo said:

So, I signed up specifically because I just want to ask.  Will working vehicle spawning ever be put back in?  It was legit the main reason I downloaded this mod and pretty much the most unique thing about it.

I like the car designs, but I can't stand having to craft and repair this stuff.  Finding them was so much fun, so I figured I would ask outright.

If it has a planned implementation, I will stick with it, if not, then that really is a total shame that depresses me.

Not telling you what to do. I just want to know.

Well we want to have working/partial working Vehicle spawn system back at some point perhaps driven by a quest system or game event and 'on completion' trigger a vehicle spawns in game but thats a way off at the moment as we delve deeper into the changes A21 has bought to the game.   

The old vehicle spawning system code is still in Vehicle Madness and commented out but is "not going to be supported at all" if users decide to implement and get any issues!!

As stated in the update log for A21 it has become more problematic since A20.3 and onward.

Regards

Ragsy!!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Was thinking of adding a helicopter at some point locked to high tier special repair kit as there is a Helicopter wreck in Vehicle Madness .... Although there are a few Mods about adding flying stuff to the game.

So, I signed up specifically because I just want to ask.  Will working vehicle spawning ever be put back in?  It was legit the main reason I downloaded this mod and pretty much the most unique thing about it.

I like the car designs, but I can't stand having to craft and repair this stuff.  Finding them was so much fun, so I figured I would ask outright.

If it has a planned implementation, I will stick with it, if not, then that really is a total shame that depresses me.

Well we want to have working/partial working Vehicle spawn system back at some point perhaps driven by a quest system or game event and 'on completion' trigger a vehicle spawn but thats a way off at the moment as we delve deeper into the changes A21 has bought to the game.   

The old vehicle spawning system code is still in Vehicle Madness and commented out but is "not going to be supported at all" if users decide to implement and get any issues!!

As stated in the update log for A21 it has become more problematic since A20.3 and onward.

Regards

Ragsy!!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Well we want to have working/partial working Vehicle spawns back at some point perhaps driven by a quest system or game event and 'on completion' trigger a vehicle spawn but thats a way off at the moment as we delve deeper into the changes A21 has bought to the game.   

Regards

Ragsy!!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Well we want to have Vehicle spawns back at some point perhaps driven by a quest system or game event and 'on completion' trigger a vehicle spawn but thats a way off at the moment as we delve deeper into the changes A21 has bought to the game.   

The old vehicle spawning system code is still in Vehicle Madness and commented out but is not going to be supported at all if users decide to implement and get an issue !!

As tated in the update log for A21 it has become more problematic since A20.3 and onward.

Regards

Ragsy!!