Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Putting another working vehicle on top of the flatbed truck will cause the vehicle to have more 'physics mass' which will affect the performance of the flatbed truck both with pulling power and suspension reactions (Plus it will slide off).    Unfortunately TFP scuppered our plans to have vehicles picked up and transported to base for repairs . 

I have some ideas to check out but the most we could do is get a replica block of the vehicle onto the flatbed but again with TFP disabling buffs on vehicles it has messed a lot of mods that relied on vehicle buffs.   If we can find a workaround we will make the Flatbed useful at some point .  

Also the tracked vehicles we developed relied on vehicle buffs so again they are not available in this release sadly. 

Ragsy!!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Putting another working vehicle on top of the flatbed truck will cause the vehicle to have more 'physics mass' which will affect the performance of the flatbed truck both with pulling power and suspension reactions (Plus it will slide off).    Unfortunately TFP scuppered my plans to have vehicles picked up and transported to base for repairs . 

I have some ideas to checkout but the most i could do is get a replica block of the vehicle onto the flatbed but again with TFP disabling buffs on vehicles it has messed a lot of mods that relied on vehicle buffs.   If we can find a workaround we will make the Flatbed useful at some point .  

Also the tracked vehicles we developed relied on vehicle buffs so again they are not available in this release sadly. 

Ragsy!!