Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

8 hours ago, vergilsparda said:

How badly broken is the current state of the mod? I'm itching to play 7 Days again and I can't without this mod, it's a staple. I'll gladly take it in its broken state if it's not too bad, lol

Well it appears to be ok after changing a few things ....  so a few smaller issues to resolve and will release as Experimental in the next few days . 

I appreciate all the kind words about Vehicle Madness and I was reacting in my post about the 'delay' out of frustration after all the work to get it changed over to A21.

Like many other modders have found this alpha changeover has been a challenge to say the least.

Regards

Ragsy!!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

8 hours ago, vergilsparda said:

How badly broken is the current state of the mod? I'm itching to play 7 Days again and I can't without this mod, it's a staple. I'll gladly take it in its broken state if it's not too bad, lol

Well it appears to be ok after changing a few things ....  so a few smaller issues to resolve and will release as Experimental in the next few days . 

I appreciate all the kind words about Vehicle Madness and I was reacting in my post about the 'delay' out of frustration after all the work to get it changed over to A21 .

Like many other modders this alpha changeover has been a challenge to say the least.

Regards

Ragsy!!