Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

11 hours ago, Vilesyde said:

is this out for a21 yet? in any capacity, testing or otherwise? would love to give it a go on my game, hard to play without the world filled with so many vehicles, man it adds depth. love your work

We are not far away from a experimental test version as Internal testing is looking good so far but theres bound to be something not 100% with first testing release lol

I have no external testers at present as was not going to ask until we finish internal testing,  I will let you know as soon as we finish the testing sessions.

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

is this out for a21 yet? in any capacity, testing or otherwise? would love to give it a go on my game, hard to play without the world filled with so many vehicles, man it adds depth. love your work

We are not far away from a experimental test version as Internal testing is looking good so far but theres bound to be something not 100% with first testing release lol

I have no external testers at present as was not going to ask until we finish internal testing,  I will let you know as soon as we finish the internal testing sessions.

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

We are not far away from a experimental test version as Internal testing is looking good so far but theres bound to be something not 100% with first testing release lol .

I have no external testers at present as was not going to ask until we finish internal testing,  I will let you know as soon as we finish the internal testing sessions.

Regards

Ragsy !!