Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
4sheetzngeegles

4sheetzngeegles

added was first line

I was and still am, as curious as, I was the first time I learned about 7daystodie.

What brought it together, RWG, combined with build-ability, and destruct-ability.

I have played multiple games, and the themes will always have similarities. One thing
that stands out is the potential for a different terrain every time I play. A single
map for me is like reading the same pamphlet over and over. It gets boring and predictable
and set aside. The terrain gen and RWG, can actually be packaged alone, and would make a
difference in lot of games.

You covet that which first you see. I see the terrain before and in combination with all else
So I guess I see the forest, the trees, and the tree. That is what makes the story for me.

My final thought, is symbiosis. TFP needed Robert as much as he needed them. He had a dream as
well as Joel, and Rich, and Jim. But he was an independent, they had a dream but needed a difference,
he helped to provide it.

*https://okgamedev.com/2013/08/05/zombie-survival-game-a-wasted-life-comes-to-kickstarter/*

Two separate entities, with two different paths, and one simple goal. The goal was to make a video game.

The title "A wasted life" is ironic. Because it turned out to be anything but that. Two separate approaches
that when combined helped to evolve this game. That's bucking the odds.

7daystodie is like a book or movie for me. Structures and models are the characters, RWG is the setting.
The two are necessary to make a work that stands out.

Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if they had not found each other. I'm truly glad I didn't have
to find out. Miss you.

4sheetzngeegles

4sheetzngeegles

added was first line

I was and still am, as curious as, I was first time I learned about 7daystodie.

What brought it together, RWG, combined with build-ability, and destruct-ability.

I have played multiple games, and the themes will always have similarities. One thing
that stands out is the potential for a different terrain every time I play. A single
map for me is like reading the same pamphlet over and over. It gets boring and predictable
and set aside. The terrain gen and RWG, can actually be packaged alone, and would make a

You covet that which first you see. I see the terrain before and in combination with all else
So I guess I see the forest, the trees, and the tree. That is what makes the story for me.

My final thought, is symbiosis. TFP needed Robert as much as he needed them. He had a dream as
well as Joel, and Rich, and Jim. But he was an independent, they had a dream but needed a difference,
he helped to provide it.

*https://okgamedev.com/2013/08/05/zombie-survival-game-a-wasted-life-comes-to-kickstarter/*

Two separate entities, with two different paths, and one simple goal. The goal was to make a video game.

The title "A wasted life" is ironic. Because it turned out to be anything but that. Two separate approaches

7daystodie is like a book or movie for me. Structures and models are the characters, RWG is the setting.

Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if they had not found each other. I'm truly glad I didn't have
to find out. Miss you.

4sheetzngeegles

4sheetzngeegles

I was and still am, as curious as, I first time I learned about 7daystodie.

he helped to provide it.

to find out. Miss you.