Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Gouki

Gouki

1 hour ago, LordSoth01 said:

Thanks for the updates!
About "GK Old System Upgrade", is it possible to, instead of replacing or superimposing the old mechanic on the new, IS IT POSSIBLE... because I've been wondering about this mechanic for a few mod ideas... is it possible to simply have it as an extra add-in, using a new block master or new t0/t1 that you can upgrade using the old methods, so that you would have the choice to build/craft the new ones or the additional old ones.  The old ones would use your methods and tier upgrades and the current v1.0+ would still do their upgrade paths.

Reason I ask, been wondering about separate starting blocks for different materials since so many modders have something to upgrade from steel blocks... been wondering if we just had a set of different base blocks to use for those special materials, we could have more options for blocks to use instead of stuck with just one hierarchy of blocks upgrading & downgrading.

Do you think we could get something like that from your GK Old System Upgrade?
Just wondering if you could, would, or if it was even possible.  I've never tried to work mechanics at the base/master level of blocks, so I lack experience and insight on it.

Hi LordSoth01

If I understand you correctly, what you want is for the current v1.0 block upgrades to remain as they are originally and the old blocks to be separate and able to be crafted in the workbench or in the backpack and from there you can upgrade them.
That's how you're thinking.

If you want to add new blocks, by upgrading steel, you can do so.
Now, if you want to create new blocks as a base and upgrade them to stronger blocks from materials like titanium, adamantium, etc., you can also do so.
What blocks do you have planned?

Regards

Gouki

Gouki

Gouki

1 hour ago, LordSoth01 said:

Thanks for the updates!
About "GK Old System Upgrade", is it possible to, instead of replacing or superimposing the old mechanic on the new, IS IT POSSIBLE... because I've been wondering about this mechanic for a few mod ideas... is it possible to simply have it as an extra add-in, using a new block master or new t0/t1 that you can upgrade using the old methods, so that you would have the choice to build/craft the new ones or the additional old ones.  The old ones would use your methods and tier upgrades and the current v1.0+ would still do their upgrade paths.

Reason I ask, been wondering about separate starting blocks for different materials since so many modders have something to upgrade from steel blocks... been wondering if we just had a set of different base blocks to use for those special materials, we could have more options for blocks to use instead of stuck with just one hierarchy of blocks upgrading & downgrading.

Do you think we could get something like that from your GK Old System Upgrade?
Just wondering if you could, would, or if it was even possible.  I've never tried to work mechanics at the base/master level of blocks, so I lack experience and insight on it.

Hi LordSoth01

If I understand you correctly, what you want is for the current v1.0 block upgrades to remain as they are originally and the old blocks to be separate and able to be crafted in the workbench or in the backpack and from there you can upgrade them.
That's how you're thinking.

Regards

Gouki