Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

Follow the advice in this thread if you are playing alpha 20 or older versions. From alpha 21 on things have changed. This is information from Jugginator, an internal tester at TFP:

I would like to add that actually deleting region files isn't supported anymore, and it can lead to issues. There is a regionreset command in the F1 console that should be used instead. "help regionreset" for the command list

meganoth

meganoth

Follow the advice in this thread if you are playing alpha 20 or older versions. For alpha 21 and newer things have changed. This is information from Jugginator, an internal tester at TFP:

I would like to add that actually deleting region files isn't supported anymore, and it can lead to issues. There is a regionreset command in the F1 console that should be used instead. "help regionreset" for the command list

meganoth

meganoth

Follow the advice in this thread if you are playing alpha 20 or older versions. For alpha 21 and probably later as well things have changed. This is information from Jugginator, an internal tester at TFP: