excellence 3000 ?

DarkOmz

Good day to all. I apologize if I wrote the wrong way by creating a topic, it is very bad with an English sign, I use Google translator. We played with a friend (Steam license) and something happened ... incomprehensible, all existing Drum Shop modifiers turned into Superiority 3000 modifiers that give a strong boost to most weapons and can be inserted into all modifier slots Immediately, BUT they don’t have an icon, in the creative menu they are not there either. At the time of the “bug”, we had some mods, but removing all the mods from the client, these modifiers remained, which led us to the conclusion that these modifiers were in the game initially, besides, the game was set to Russian, and this modifier had a Russian translation . For several hours we wondered where, how, and for what we had these modifiers, searched on the Internet, but didn’t even find a hint anywhere, and I decided to try to ask this question here. Where does this modifier come from, how does it even turn out, under what conditions, or is it just some kind of bug in the game, or are they in the project, are there somewhere in the game files but are not yet available? I'd like to know what kind of modifier it is and where its legs grow from. I apologize if it is difficult to read, used google translator.

Modifier screenshot attached

Всем доброго времени суток. Прошу прощения если не туда написал создав тему, с английским знаком очень плохо, пользуюсь гугл переводчиком. Играли с другом (лицензия Стеам) и у нас произошло нечто... не понятное, все существующие модификаторы "Барабанный магазин" превратились в модификаторы "Превосходство 3000", которые дают сильный буст в большинстве оружия и при этом их можно вставлять во все слоты модификаторов сразу, НО у них нет иконки, в креатив меню их тоже нет. На момент "бага" у нас стояли некоторые моды, но убрав все моды из клиента, данные модификаторы остались, что привело нас к выводу что данные модификаторы были в игре изначально, к тому же игре выставили русский язык, и у данного модификатора был русский перевод. Мы несколько часов ломали голову, откуда, как, и за что у нас появились данные модификаторы, искали в интернете, но нигде даже намёка не нашли, и я решил попробовать задать этот вопрос тут. Откуда этот модификатор, как он вообще получается, при каких условиях, или это просто какой-то баг в игре, или они в проекте, есть в файлах игры где-то но пока еще не доступны? Очень хочется узнать что это за модификатор и откуда у него растут ноги. Прошу прощения если сложно читать, пользовался гугл переводчиком.

Скриншот модификатора приложил

20200509192208_1.jpg

Archived