Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
n2n1

n2n1

You can change the transparency(opacity) if these textures already use this data. If not - then these shader settings and transparency changes are not provided in this set. In your case, as I understand it, there is this use of transparency, and then, you really just need to paint the alpha channel with one color.
But....

if you use Photoshop, then some versions may not save data from the alpha channel correctly, try to use "paint.net " - i know that it definitely works correctly.
Also, try working with both available formats (PNG or TGA).

n2n1

n2n1

You can change the transparency(opacity) if these textures already use this data. If not - then these shader settings and transparency changes are not provided in this set. In your case, as I understand it, there is this use of transparency, and then, you really just need to paint the alpha channel with one color.
But....

if you use Photoshop, then some versions may not save data from the alpha channel correctly, try to use "paint.net " - i know that it definitely works correctly.
Also, try working with both available formats (PNG and TGA).

n2n1

n2n1

But....

if you use Photoshop, then some versions may not save data from the alpha channel correctly, try to check "paint.net " (i know that it definitely works correctly).
Also, try working with both available formats (PNG and TGA).

n2n1

n2n1

1. You can change the transparency(opacity) if these textures already use this data. If not - then these shader settings and transparency changes are not provided in this set.
2. if you use Photoshop, then some versions may not save data from the alpha channel correctly, try to check "paint.net " (i know that it definitely works correctly).