Heathen Horde reborn

martinl2022

Are you fed up of seeing servers drop backpack only so when you get a kill you basically get nothing cause all there good items are in there toolbar

Are you fed up of joining a server and seeing a huge backpack size so there is no point raiding as they've logged off with all there main loot

Well look no further i played on the heathen horde server until it closed and what a server as any of you will know who played there, so i am opening up, The heathen horde reborn tomorrow as of from tomorrow night at 6pm UK time the server will go live. So ive posted it here now just incase my post doesnt get approved straight away (i will post again as soon as the server is live).

Im going to try and keep the server as vanilla as possible with the hope in a few months time it will become a whitelisted server so we can make the server a great community with monthly events possible, being working on as we speak.

Some of the server info i can confirm now will be

200xp gain

100 loot abundance

16x online claim health

32x offline claim health

Theres not much more to say apart from i hope to see you there and lets make this server grow and grow and grow. All the server rules are in the discord if you see something ive missed dont hesitate to give me a message as im always open to ideas.

DISCORD LINK AND SEE YOU TOMORROW AROUND 6PM https://discord.gg/z3PJ7KR

CORRECTION THIS SERVER IS LIVE AND UP RIGHT NOW COME AND JOIN THE FUN,ACTION OR WHATEVER YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO INGAME

Archived