Map Markers

Hello guys first time poster but long time lurker, had the game a long time but only just started looking at MODS and have to say thank you for some great work you modders do.

So this is a request as I have no idea where to start, I always play a perma death no loot respawn play through and what’s annoying is I keep forgetting what POI I have looted so an idea of mine would be a map marker or even like a paint over lay so I can mark the POIs with a cross but this cross wouldn’t show up on the compass as you could imagine it would be very cluttered in no time. I am not even sure this could be possible but I do know a few people over on the steam forum would also love this MOD.

thank you and stay safe.

I would love this as well. My current method of putting a stack of frames near the front door is both inefficient and unsightly. As I delve more into modding this game, I may take a stab at this myself eventually!

That’s what I do but I would like to see it from the map so I can plan what I want to loot soon as it hit 04:00

Archived