New Ideas for the game.

Zombiegirl

Greetings , I don't really know if you are going to read this or not but I've got some new and great Idea's that the pimp's could use to make the game more interesting , For example ; when you are in a different biome your character could have a negative fact about the biome or a positive fact about it . Moreover when you are in the desert your character could have dehydration more quickly but the zombies are less aggresive , in the winter your temparature drops down so you have to build a shelter warm up or you could die for getting too cold but the positive fact about it the zombies are always slow or something like that , in the waste land you could get radiation ( because you know of the previous explosion of bombs and all ) that can cause your character to get infected easier but you can find better loots or something. Anyways I know it's just an Idea and that's a lot of work adding the different changes or the different biomes but in some ways the game would be more interesting and realistic , so I hope you give it a thought and thank you for your time ! :)

Environmental effects (some biome specific) are planned. Adding biome specific debuffs would be pretty awesome (wasteland debuff idea: toxic dust that makes your char cough and lose stamina for a minute). One thing about deserts: with the new reusable glass jars and the abundance of yucca, it's nigh impossible to starve/dehydrate there.

I like the idea of quicker dehydration in the desert. I haven't even looked to see if something like that already exists in the game. The cold effect in winter biome makes sense, and is common in survival games. The zombies would still have to be able to run at night, or people would just build their base in winter biome and never have to worry about running zombies. If the zombies were to switch in the winter biome alone (running at day, walking at night) people would just go into the winter biome at night to exploit never having running zombies. The radiation zone areas are being worked on I believe. Not as radiation of an entire biome, but in certain areas. Madmole was talking about making munitions crates that are much harder to get to, since they have endgame weapons in them. He talked about a radiation zone and zombies to defend the munitions crates. I hope they do that, and make it so just surviving to the crates requires radiation gear or pills, and also loads of first aid kits on top of all that. They should make it a severe bleed effect type that only gets slightly reduced by items. These devs are great at making this a hardcore survival game, and they've shown that they want to make it as realistic as possible without ruining gameplay. I think they will add effects like the ones you describe. I believe they are already working on a weather system.

It would be a great but the ideas were made a little quick but I was just setting explanations on the main Idea of the Positive and negative effect of the differents biome so people can understand what I mean and take parts of not only my idea but other ones too so at the end it would make one big update that would make the game more interesting and complex for players to make them pay attention of the negative but also the positive effects of the different biomes Ps : Sorry for my english it's not my first language :)

At least i hope these biome debuffs wont be too severe if implemented. 99,9 percent of the map should be habitable without coughing and sneezing and bleeding from the ears at all yimes:). I tryst the pimps tho. They have done an awesome job so far. Might want to ease up on the leg breaking. Its like my dude has weak bone syndrome..

NPC bandits randomly spawning but not near player and then traveling around love the PVE and the zombies and the coop to survive but think this would be a great new step and challenge.Had bandit bots modded in to my pve dayz server and it was so much fun stumbling across a bunch and having a fire fight.

Archived