A better world editor

MPx

I have read in the posts how to make a personalized world, but you have to edit files and the truth is that it does not look very good. Errors appear on the console that sometimes it is frustrating to continue creating the map. I saw in the editor that there are two tools that serve to raise and lower the ground, but there are only those two things. The truth is that it would be fine if we had other tools such as ground smoothing, to make the ground level. What I ask that instead of making the world like the one we know today where it creates it completely, that it creates only the terrain and based on that we can add the roads, the prefabs, the biomes. Once that is done, click on a button to create the vegetation for each type of biome. If you ever saw the Unturned's world maker, then you will know what I am talking about. I do not say to do it like that, but something similar since it is obvious that the two games are not comparable. I would like to see a world creator with tools available without having to edit files externally.

Always yours, MPx. XD

Archived