Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

On 3/17/2024 at 4:18 PM, More2Me4Life said:

Quick question: I am creating an overhaul mod and I would like to use the mod that decreases the stability of blocks, though for just the opposite outcome. I need a couple of blocks to have more stability. I have augmented the file for new stability, as well as removing the unnecessary bits. I was hoping to have your permission to use this augment version of your mod in my overhaul. I will of course accredit you for the coding that lead to the final version.

Thank you for your time and effort,

Liz

More2Me4Life

Yep! All my mods for a21 are "public domain" and anyone can take them, make changes, and use them freely!  I don't even mind (as long as any actual, meaningful changes are made to them, then I would mind a tiny bit but .. its "public domain" so it's still ok) if you rename them as yours and post them for others.  Of course, I'd like a mention somewhere in the mod but the license I set on them does not require it :).

Also: The TFP modding agreement has restrictions on all mods, no matter what I say about mine

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

On 3/17/2024 at 4:18 PM, More2Me4Life said:

Quick question: I am creating an overhaul mod and I would like to use the mod that decreases the stability of blocks, though for just the opposite outcome. I need a couple of blocks to have more stability. I have augmented the file for new stability, as well as removing the unnecessary bits. I was hoping to have your permission to use this augment version of your mod in my overhaul. I will of course accredit you for the coding that lead to the final version.

Thank you for your time and effort,

Liz

More2Me4Life

Yep! All my mods for a21 are "public domain" and anyone can take them, make changes, and use them freely!  I don't even mind (as long as any actual, meaningful changes are made to them, then I would mind a tiny bit but .. its "public domain" so it's still ok) if you rename them as yours and post them for others.  Of course, I'd like a mention somewhere in the mod but the license I set on them does not require it :).

Also: The TFP modding agreement has restrictions on all mods, no mater what I say about mine