Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

@Rambo311

Mod uploaded here: 7D2D-Doughs-Mods-a21 as "Doughs-Food-SousChefOfTheApocalypse-ClientIcons"

I was planning on adding custom icons for all the new items, using some AI tools, but it isn't working out too well, and is more work than I thought. I tried adding some more using good ol' "manually doing it' and I have lost my barely practiced image manipulation techniques ;)  Anyway: I updated the Sous Chef client icons mod with the original icons I had and tested it out on 21.2 ( latest experimental) and it looks like it works.  You should be able to add it to a running game as it just replaces the referenced vanilla icons in the 'Doughs-Food-SousChefOfTheApocalypse' mod, but since its "icons" being added if you're playing multiplayer the mod needs to be on the server running the game AND everyone connecting to it.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

@Rambo311

Mod uploaded here: 7D2D-Doughs-Mods-a21 as "Doughs-Food-SousChefOfTheApocalypse-ClientIcons"

I was planning on adding custom icons for all the new items, using some AI tools, but it isn't working out too well, and is more work than I thought. I tried adding some more using good ol' "manually doing it' and I have lost my barely practiced image manipulation techniques ;)  Anyway: I updated the Sous Chef client icons mod and tested it out on 21.2 ( latest experimental) and it looks like it works.  You should be able to add it to a running game as it just replaces the referenced vanilla icons in the 'Doughs-Food-SousChefOfTheApocalypse' mod, but since its "icons" being added if you're playing multiplayer the mod needs to be on the server running the game AND everyone connecting to it.