Ovens

JoeM

[QUOTE=Eviscerator;122731].... We need big stone ovens, tomato plants, and cheese. Tis time to make Survival Pizzas.[/QUOTE] We also need cows to get the milk to make the cheese. We can also make burgers with the pizza. A bunch of farms and no chickens? This game needs chickens too for our farm!

On general principles, I'd like to see more Crafting Machines added to the game. A wood/coal-fuelled Oven is one option, perhaps for making more efficient bread than can be made on a Camp Fire with a Cooking Pot. Or a Loom, or a Carpenter's Bench, or an Anvil for metal work. As it is, the inside of my base is very monotonous: One Sleepin Bag, a bunch of Storage Chests, a bunch of Camp Fires and a bunch of Forges. Yawn.

[QUOTE=Peter34;122763]On general principles, I'd like to see more Crafting Machines added to the game. A wood/coal-fuelled Oven is one option, perhaps for making more efficient bread than can be made on a Camp Fire with a Cooking Pot. Or a Loom, or a Carpenter's Bench, or an Anvil for metal work. As it is, the inside of my base is very monotonous: One Sleepin Bag, a bunch of Storage Chests, a bunch of Camp Fires and a bunch of Forges. Yawn.[/QUOTE] not that i m not with you on the point you make, but you could for example use some coolers for your fresh food,h ave some lockers as well, craft a gun safe etc. i know chests fullfill the same purpose, but that way you wont only have a more interessting looking base, the practical use of it isthat it is sort of a soft labelling for your stuff as well.

Sorry dude, but I'm only interested in high-capacity storage. And even Gun Safe isn't all that efficient storage, when you keep in mind that it requires 2x1x1 voxels, whereas a Storage Chest only requires 1x1x1 and is much cheaper to build. There may also be more noise associated with opening/closing a Gun Safe, compared to a Storage Chest, and that's also something I don't need in this game.

Archived