Expand Attribute Buffs on Charismatic Nature

Moses_5

Since max hp and stamina are no longer dependent on skills, and base attributes just alter proficiency with weapons, could we see charismatic nature give it's bonus to all attributes now to help everyone in the party? I'm probably just going to make this change myself in the config files but figured I'd pitch the idea to the devs.

If there's a better place to post this let me know. Also thank you for getting charismatic nature to work consistently as far as it getting applied to party members.

I agree with this...a +1 to endurance and agility made sense in A17....it was +10 health and stamina for everyone...

This is no longer the case.

Giving a +1 to all attributes changes it to a +10% headshot damage, and +5% dismember chance...Or they could change it to not add attributes at all, and just add health and stamina.

But yeah, the way it is makes no sense at all, as it currently gives headshot and dismember chance, but ONLY to fists, knives, machineguns, pistols, and bows....but not blunt weapons, spears, stun batons, turrets, rifles, or shotguns...for no discernible reason.

Archived