Cars,planes more guns

tbird11299

Trust me if you tweeted asking if people would like cars trucks planes with guns on em and bombs!!! And a 50 cal machine gun or mounted gun people would buy the game more I think we should have this would be awesome in pve and pvp servers the 50 cal has to be mounted to like wood or something to shoot be awesome for home defense the planes would be perfect for exploring and pvp servers to bomb people's homes plz make this within alpha 10 or sooner!!!!!

vehicles are coming, possibly new guns/weapons as well. Bombs we already have to a certain degree. However, I don't believe the focus needs to be on "MASSIVE FIREPOWER" but on feasible defensive measures. This is a survival game at heart, not a FPS shoot-em-up. I would actually like to see more primitive options for tools and weapons, while high tech options such as big guns, (sniper, smg, turrets) would take much longer to get to froma sustainable standpoint. make those bullets valuable and hard to find while all but the simplest guns become high level loot.

Archived