Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Sirillion

Sirillion

On 8/11/2024 at 10:18 AM, Verbal1970 said:

Thanks for the update. I got Gears and the main SMX files (core menu and hud). Works great! Am I right to assume that we can't use the larger backpacks or the 3rd forge slot until SMXui is updated for 1.0 since they depend on SMXui to work?

That is correct. All the SMXui related optionals are dependent on SMXui and will not work with any other mod. They will also become obsolete when the new SMXui get released though, as we plan on adding those to Gears too.

Sirillion

Sirillion

39 minutes ago, Verbal1970 said:

Thanks for the update. I got Gears and the main SMX files (core menu and hud). Works great! Am I right to assume that we can't use the larger backpacks or the 3rd forge slot until SMXui is updated for 1.0 since they depend on SMXui to work?

That is correct. All the SMXui related optionals are dependent on SMXui and will now work with any other mod. They will also become obsolete when the new SMXui get released though, as we plan on adding those to Gears too.