Two Things, Zombie Hp bars & more food recipies

Dwandalin

More food Recipes.

How about some recipes that expand on some of the vanilla items? Potato bread, foods cooked with the tins like pea soup, pear cobbler, lamb chowder, and something that is the hobo stew of the tins that has to do with the dog & cat food.

Zombie Hp bar for the UI

Lots of folks out there wondered what happened to the HP bar thing. After playing the Mod Darkness Falls & having a modded HP bar that shows below the compass, I myself can say I enjoyed it. However it isn't for everyone right?

Well what if it was a simple toggle on the starting menu's like many of the other selections? Make it where if you wanted the HP bar for zeds you could have it on, or if you didn't care for it you can have it off. World of Warcraft has something similar with a hotkey, just a tap and all visual targets have their hp bars visible. For us it would simply be for our targeted Zed.

Anyone else think this might be a better option as opposed to just having it pure on or pure not at all there? I think it would be easier to just cater to both sides and let the players choose if they want it on, however I am not a dev for this game, just someone whom enjoys it.

Archived