LSLN Gaming Community W/ Dedicated Server (US EAST - PVP)

Welcome to the Libertas Legion, an international multi gaming community exclusive to the PC. Where the few find their place and the mediocrity stays out, we are willing to take on anyone who can embrace freedom of speech, good humor and team based attitude, those who are looking for their gaming home and want to make their place among us. We aren't after group hoppers, one time wonders or those who just want to play just one game, with the summer sale, great games and a great team to introduce yourself to, Check out our links below and see if we are for you!

65993494_serverinfo.jpg.941cd996efe3f6fba44c2fdb476dfac3.jpg

NEW TRAILER:

----------------

REQUIREMENTS

----------------

- 18+

- Be able to take jokes & freedom of speech

- Have access to Discord and a microphone

- Steam Account

-------

FAQ

-------

- Q Can I join just to play one game?

- A Yes. But we encourage multigaming for the best experience.

- Q I've been to similar clans, so what makes you guys different?

- A Our community is made up of a variety of gamers and operate under our 'c**tstitution' which is how we can maintain freedom with no one guy or mods/admins taking charge of everything. Players are encouraged to hop on and kick start their own activities/sessions or join into those already ongoing outside of official community events.

- Q Do i need to be a skilled gamer to join?

- A No. We are all equally worthless.

- Q Is the LSLN a gender specific community?

- A No. We have both male, female, and Apache members.

----------

For more info or to join, come check us out at:

[Click me!] http://www.libertaslegion.com/

I would love the opportunity to advertise a recently wiped and started server by EzCraft Gaming, this is a random seed server set in the US east. Features good loot but low spawn times and a lot of enemies around. Very challenging but fun and already have a good population going.

Server Details:

Name: Ezcraft Gaming

IP: 192.227.113.132

Game Port: 7773

Vanilla settings: off

Vanilla Files: on

Archived