Xbox One Crashing

WMDBloodHunter

So it's been 3 years I think when ever the Game came out on the Xbox One I got it and it's been crashing but it's non stop from 10 minutes to most an hour before it crashes and it's annoying as hell! Why can't they fix these issues? Does anyone know how to stop this? Again it's been 3 yeara so I've tried all the common fixes.

• 1 month later...

So, in case anyone still plays this game and experiences crashes, one cause is when terrain resets and respawns, which terminates all building that occured there, to get around this, I suggest turning your respawn rate with off, or know that from the time you start building your bases, you have until the respawn timer goes off before you lose all of your gear/building/resources inside.

Turing off the respawn will effectively stop most crashes.

If you have a PC, get the PC version. The console version is pretty much dead due to legalities of Tell Tale Games who are bankrupt. They own the rights to the console version of 7D2D. I played the console version up to day 900, I spent more time on the loading screen than I did in the actual game. Then I switched and haven't looked back.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived