Looking to start new game with someone

grogo67

I'm getting tired of playing solo all the time so I am looking for someone to start a new world with. Day 1 vanilla PVE. I'm not familiar with multiplayer setup or Steam for that matter. Last time I seriously gamed was Everquest days lol but I have been playing 7D2D for a few weeks now. I'm in the US and work nights so I am available, in general from noon to 5 central and weekends. My Steam ID is grogo67. Thanks.

We'll be starting a new Dedicated 17.4 relatively vanilla server PVE in the next day or so. We already have a server on day 167 that is toned down enough for new users. I assume, based upon your ID and Everquest that you may be around the same age as some of us on our server. The age range is 15 - 62. A very relaxed crowd. Current Map size is 10K. The new one will be similar in size (probably 12K). There may be upwards of 12-15 people on at a time. They tend to be "living"...or undead worlds. You can hop on our existing server to try it out anytime you want and then be part of our initial server launch for the new world on our other server. They are maintained and are moderated regularly. We have a great friendly group of people from all over the world (literally). You can look up Geek Gaming and find us on the listed servers or message me if you have any issues. Anyone is welcome. I can also give you advice for starting your own dedicated server if you want to do that down the road.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived