3 & 5 block wide DrawBridges

Orbow

I've been enjoying the building in this game and it's overall impressive, but I've come the realization that like most block style building games. Odd numbers reign supreme.

Making doorways really proves this out. That brings me to my Ask/Suggestion.

I propose that new drawbridges which are 3 blocks wide and 5 blocks wide be added to the game. 3 blocks wide would allow drawbridges to be centered on small doors and 5 blocks wide to be centered on Garage Doors. (the 3 wide metal double doors).

If this has already been said 1000's of times I rightly apologize. Just my OCD goes haywire seeing a 4 block wide drawbridge when odd numbers are typically cleaner in games like these.

Great Game, keep up the fantastic work!

All the best,

- Orbow.

Odd numbers reign supreme.

Making doorways really proves this out. That brings me to my Ask/Suggestion.

I propose that new drawbridges which are 3 blocks wide and 5 blocks wide be added to the game. 3 blocks wide would allow drawbridges to be centered on small doors and 5 blocks wide to be centered on Garage Doors. (the 3 wide metal double doors).

A 5-wide drawbridge would help with the 4x4, which is a tad cramped on the current drawbridge. Honestly an odd/even variant for each of the different doorways would be helpful for base designs, and larger POIs would benefit from having double-door entrances IMO.

Archived