Giant vault door - late game, quality of life improvement

Gatling96

Hi all :)

Most of you who have played PvP servers, know that the doors have always been a problem... In order to protect the entrances of our bases, we're forced to put several vault doors inline tunnel formation. Every time i have to open multiple doors in order to get in or out of my base, which is somewhat boring and stressful...

So i think it would be nice if we have big vault doors, just like those in banks,treasury and etc...

In order to be "suitable" for the game, it should have pros and cons, right ? So

Pros:

+ Tons of hitpoints.

+ Only Augers, explosives (and maybe) steel tools can deal damage to it.

+ Zombies deal low damage to it.

+ 3x3x3 size.

Cons:

- Very expensive by any means( it will need A LOT resources, lot of time to manufacture + high level of intelligence and construction skills).

- eXtremely heavy - It won't be suitable for weak foundations, wooden bases, small towers, and etc...

- Roundish model of the door (to prevent entering with large vehicles or any vehicles).

- It needs electricity in order to open/close.

- 3x3x3 size.

Overall, "the best for the best". The door will be for late-end game, only for players who have developed their characters and also have tons of building materials. The door will give this specific "vibe" when we make those giant fortifications... :)

P.S The door its sexy AF

Some Vault images from the web:

TN-Vault-Door1.thumb.jpg.94d53b1b921ba097fd1a01d14e876abe.jpg

1200px-WinonaSavingsBankVault.jpg.151c24abc444f38981cb551efe86dfdf.jpg

bank-collection-vault-door-3d-model-max-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d-ma-mb.jpg.5fa2622f5e701f697eb60aae5bee019c.jpg

first-national-round-vault-door-open02.thumb.jpg.06b61985711a92b3036ad3fff74767b8.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Archived