Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ShoudenKalferas

ShoudenKalferas

2 hours ago, treemt said:

Well i just tried it in single player with no mods except yours. I got thisimage.thumb.png.f0a94b0954b349ee8da167783526b80d.png. I don't know whats going on.

Understand that the game was not generally designed to go swapping around modlet versions (Within a gamesave), generally speaking. If there is something wrong in the coding, I'll fix it. But to be sure, you need to test with a new game. If you load a new modlet version up with existing save, maybe it will work and maybe it won't. I do generally strive to write my code so that it is backwards compatible but that is not always possible.

Based on you and Rheyner reporting continued issues with Rally points, I just spent last two hours rewriting the portion of code in this quest to completely remove the rally point altogether. I'll post another release candidate in a bit that contains this change. But please know the same will be true, it's generally recommended to install on a fresh game and if you choose to upgrade on an existing game you should make sure to take backup first and expect that things may not work out perfect.

Some things are in my control as a modlet designer, and some things are not. :(

ShoudenKalferas

ShoudenKalferas

1 hour ago, treemt said:

Well i just tried it in single player with no mods except yours. I got thisimage.thumb.png.f0a94b0954b349ee8da167783526b80d.png. I don't know whats going on.

Understand that the game was not generally designed to go swapping around modlet versions, generally speaking. If there is something wrong in the coding, I'll fix it. But to be sure, you need to test with a new game. If you load a new modlet version up with existing save, maybe it will work and maybe it won't. I do generally strive to write my code so that it is backwards compatible but that is not always possible.

Based on you and Rheyner reporting continued issues with Rally points, I just spent last two hours rewriting the portion of code in this quest to completely remove the rally point altogether. I'll post another release candidate in a bit that contains this change. But please know the same will be true, it's generally recommended to install on a fresh game and if you choose to upgrade on an existing game you should make sure to take backup first and expect that things may not work out perfect.

Some things are in my control as a modlet designer, and some things are not. :(