Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ShoudenKalferas

ShoudenKalferas

actually added the link to download

Modified the Spirit of Vengeance and Amelia's to use chained-quests to separate the ClearPOI quest from the quest to kill the boss. This seems to fix the multiplayer server issue with rallypoint on both quests.

1.1.1.1_rc2 - This is a release candidate (pre-release) version.

https://github.com/XelaNull/7DTD-WhiteRiver_ToC/archive/refs/tags/WhiteRiverToC-1.1_1.1_rc2.zip

Looking forward to your feedback, as in the testing on my own server (with no other modlets installed) it is functioning. As reminder, I am happy to look into any suspected case of modlet conflict, but would just ask that you please point me to the modlet that is conflicting so that I may analyze it and distill the reason for the conflict. The testing that I'm doing at the moment, is on a server with no other modlets installed. I haven't yet worked back up to a heavily modded server. :)

I am aware that the Bunyan's FireAxe and the burning shaft mod aren't working together at the moment (which I consider a minor thing in comparison to recent reports of some quests being wholly broken or interrupting player progress).

ShoudenKalferas

ShoudenKalferas

• Modified the Spirit of Vengeance and Amelia's to use chained-quests to separate the ClearPOI quest from the quest to kill the boss. This seems to fix the multiplayer server issue with rallypoint on both quests.

Looking forward to your feedback, as in the testing on my own server (with no other modlets installed) it is functioning. As reminder, I am happy to look into any suspected case of modlet conflict, but would just ask that you please point me to the modlet that is conflicting so that I may analyze it and distill the reason for the conflict. The testing that I'm doing at the moment, is on a server with no other modlets installed. I haven't yet worked back up to a heavily modded server. :)

I am aware that the Bunyan's FireAxe and the burning shaft mod aren't working together at the moment (which I consider a minor thing in comparison to recent reports of some quests being wholly broken or interrupting player progress).

ShoudenKalferas

ShoudenKalferas

• Modified the Spirit of Vengeance and Amelia's to use chained-quests to separate the ClearPOI quest from the quest to kill the boss. This seems to fix the multiplayer server issue with rallypoint on both quests.

ShoudenKalferas

ShoudenKalferas