Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ShoudenKalferas

ShoudenKalferas

Okay so the Bear Grylls quest had a bug in it that we missed in our testing! Sadly, this was a progression bug that prevented players from progressing through the challenges. This specific quest had two bugs in it, one that was preventing the schematic from properly unlocking the recipe (and some mismatches localization steel vs iron) and the other one was preventing players from accomplishing the challenge item, and thus not being able to progress to the next challenge tier.

So that bug is fixed, but sadly I missed the Localization & Spirit of Vengeance ones with the extra commas and will have to work on that one for an upcoming patch fix.

The 1.1 patch I just posted has fix for the Bear Grylls quest.

12 hours ago, Scharie said:

Snufkin’s Server-Side Zombies & Snufkins’s Server-Side Vehicles, both of them links you have up there are old ones? how would it work with them?

that was from me getting it here: White River - Tools of Citizenship Quests 1.0 & Multiple Languages – 7 Days to Die Mods

I tried to write there but it is still pending.

This modlet pack was created a long time ago (many years) and is being updated. Sorry for the old link. I'll update the link on next revision.

the no rally point on the map is an interesting on for the Bear Grylls quest as in our testing on our own server (with many modlets loaded) we noticed this quest's rally point marker wouldn't show up. But when we remove all modlets from our server, this rally point worked for us.

Thankfully, the questpack (as of this 1.1 release) is now set up so even if one or two quests have a bug for us to sort through and fix, it won't stop your players from progressing in the tiers and enjoying all of the other quests in the pack.

ShoudenKalferas

ShoudenKalferas

Okay so the Bear Grylls quest had a bug in it that we missed in our testing! Sadly, this was a progression bug that prevented players from progressing. This specific quest had two bugs in it, one that was preventing the schematic from properly unlocking the recipe (and some mismatches localization steel vs iron) and the other one was preventing players from accomplishing the challenge item, and thus not being able to progress to the next tier.

So that bug is fixed, but sadly I missed the Localization & Spirit of Vengeance ones with the extra commas and will have to work on that one for an upcoming patch fix.

The 1.1 patch I just posted has fix for the Bear Grylls quest.

12 hours ago, Scharie said:

Snufkin’s Server-Side Zombies & Snufkins’s Server-Side Vehicles, both of them links you have up there are old ones? how would it work with them?

that was from me getting it here: White River - Tools of Citizenship Quests 1.0 & Multiple Languages – 7 Days to Die Mods

I tried to write there but it is still pending.

This modlet pack was created a long time ago (many years) and is being updated. Sorry for the old link. I'll update the link on next revision.

the no rally point on the map is an interesting on for the Bear Grylls quest as in our testing on our own server (with many modlets loaded) we noticed this quest's rally point marker wouldn't show up. But when we remove all modlets from our server, this rally point worked for us.

Thankfully, the questpack (as of this 1.1 release) is now set up so even if one or two quests have a bug for us to sort through and fix, it won't stop your players from progressing in the tiers and enjoying all of the other quests in the pack.