Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
bdubyah

bdubyah

14 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

And GNS likes to even make changes to the mods he installs for content / gameplay reasons.  Not saying that is a bad thing (I do it myself), but like bdubyah stated, not a good reference point for his mods.

Best thing to do (IMHO) is to do an overhaul mod first with just that mod, to get a sense of the mod itself and what the creator is trying to do.  After that, you can try customizing it to suit your preferences and desires.

Damnit - I was hoping this post would push it to the next page and get rid of the wall of text on page 75  😏

Yeah, and I understand it from his side. But when he is introducing my mod to tons of new people a disclaimer or something clear would be nice. I know he had links to all of them, but people still look at it as his "Wasteland series" so they think my mod has everything they see in his vids. Just lead to several confused/frustrated people that didn't know the difference.

EDIT: Yay, got a new page finally! 😂

bdubyah

bdubyah

14 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

And GNS likes to even make changes to the mods he installs for content / gameplay reasons.  Not saying that is a bad thing (I do it myself), but like bdubyah stated, not a good reference point for his mods.

Best thing to do (IMHO) is to do an overhaul mod first with just that mod, to get a sense of the mod itself and what the creator is trying to do.  After that, you can try customizing it to suit your preferences and desires.

Damnit - I was hoping this post would push it to the next page and get rid of the wall of text on page 75  😏

Yeah, and I understand it from his side. But when he is introducing my mod to tons of new people a disclaimer or something clear would be nice. I know he had links to all of them, but people still look at it as his "Wasteland series" so they think my mod has everything they see in his vids. Just lead to several confused/frustrated people that didn't know the difference.