Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
bdubyah

bdubyah

1 hour ago, nismo1969 said:

Found the Mutie Claus love the concept. Getting a zombie to hit you and him at same time triggered his agro was so cool to watch even the reindeer joined the fight.

I have found what I think is a bug in that now I'm max level (300) enemy Mutants or Raiders no longer spawn in POI's (even ones I haven't cleaned out).

Thanks for this awesome Mod. Merry Christmas, Cheers.

Huh, not sure about that. Haven't really touched any of that stuff to my knowledge. Will have to test it out. What is your gamestage at? EDIT: Did some testing and it is actually throwing NREs when triggering the sleeper volumes. I'll try and get it fixed and push a small update soon.

Yeah, he's chill unless you hit him. Haha. Glad you are enjoying the mod. Happy holidays! :)

bdubyah

bdubyah

17 minutes ago, nismo1969 said:

Found the Mutie Claus love the concept. Getting a zombie to hit you and him at same time triggered his agro was so cool to watch even the reindeer joined the fight.

I have found what I think is a bug in that now I'm max level (300) enemy Mutants or Raiders no longer spawn in POI's (even ones I haven't cleaned out).

Thanks for this awesome Mod. Merry Christmas, Cheers.

Huh, not sure about that. Haven't really touched any of that stuff to my knowledge. Will have to test it out. What is your gamestage at?

Yeah, he's chill unless you hit him. Haha. Glad you are enjoying the mod. Happy holidays! :)