Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Scyris

Scyris

8 hours ago, bdubyah said:

Not at the moment. I've always avoided packaging other people's mod along with mine, but it might the way to go. I might do it when I push this next update.

It'd make it simpler considering it needs 4 other mods to run, be much easier for all users to just have a single zip to extract to their 7dtd folder. This also ensures they get the exact versions of the required mods that version of The Wasteland was built on. Most overhauls do this as its just easier for the end user, also less possible bugs as if someone updates one of the required mods it *could* potentally break something. I wanna try The Wasteland mod myself, going to wait till next update most likely though. Hopefully it will all be in 1 zip with all the required mods preinstalled. I love the fallout universe, going to be intersting seeing it in 7dtd.

One last question, Can you use a Random Gen map? or do you *have* to use the pregens?

Scyris

Scyris

8 hours ago, bdubyah said:

Not at the moment. I've always avoided packaging other people's mod along with mine, but it might the way to go. I might do it when I push this next update.

It'd make it simpler considering it needs 4 other mods to run, be much easier for all users to just have a single zip to extract to their 7dtd folder. This also ensures they get the exact versions of the required mods that version of The Wasteland was built on. Most overhauls do this as its just easier for the end user, also less possible bugs as if someone updates one of the required mods it *could* potentally break something. I wanna try The Wasteland mod myself, going to wait till next update most likely though. Hopefully it will all be in 1 zip with all the required mods preinstalled. I love the fallout universe, going to be intersting seeing it in 7dtd.

One last question, Can you use a Random Gen map? or do you *have* to use the pregens? Unsure if the mod adds custom poi's or not.