Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
drogor

drogor

I figured out how to spawn in the prison it was a custom map. I'm going to try and get this working sadly I didn't read his info below the video sorry about this I don't know how to delete a post.

Hi, I finally got the Wasteland mod to work but I would like to know how to spawn into the mod locked in the prison. I watched a video of Guns,Nerds,and Steel where he spawns into the map locked in a prison cell and I can't figure out how to do this does anyone know? Is it a custom map? I tried using Navazgane as a map and used RWG and I just spawn randomly somewhere. If anyone knows how to spawn in the prison that would be awesome?

Also in my first map I'm currently playing I'm not seeing any robots or mutants or anything but normal zombies my char is only lvl 5 but I have all the dependencies and they are not double nested in folders they were all extracted into the Mods folder. The Wasteland background shows up when I start the game I do get loot like nuka colas and books and all that I"m just not seeing any special npc's so far unless they all come later but in the video I watched I'm refering to above he runs into bandits and mutants right away but of course he spawned into that prison so I don't know if things are working correctly hopefully you guys can help me thanks!

drogor

drogor

Hi, I finally got the Wasteland mod to work but I would like to know how to spawn into the mod locked in the prison. I watched a video of Guns,Nerds,and Steel where he spawns into the map locked in a prison cell and I can't figure out how to do this does anyone know? Is it a custom map? I tried using Navazgane as a map and used RWG and I just spawn randomly somewhere. If anyone knows how to spawn in the prison that would be awesome?

Also in my first map I'm currently playing I'm not seeing any robots or mutants or anything but normal zombies my char is only lvl 5 but I have all the dependencies and they are not double nested in folders they were all extracted into the Mods folder. The Wasteland background shows up when I start the game I do get loot like nuka colas and books and all that I"m just not seeing any special npc's so far unless they all come later but in the video I watched I'm refering to above he runs into bandits and mutants right away but of course he spawned into that prison so I don't know if things are working correctly hopefully you guys can help me thanks!