Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

23 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

I mean... if you're on a real dirtbike and hit a tree...

Just saying. 😃

Yes, ofc. But zombies, magically disappearing jars, beeing able to carry enough materials for a skyscraper in your backpack along with said dirtbike and a ton of ammo and weapons. 

It´s just simply annoying to drive it and the speed it has makes it quite impossible to not hit anyhting. In the current state it´s not useable unless you think it´s fun to repairt over and over again. And yes i could drive slower, but then i could just drive the normal motorcycle and that´s not the point of having the dirtbike in the game.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

21 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

Just saying. 😃

Yes, ofc. But zombies, magically disappearing jars, beeing able to carry enough materials for a skyscraper in your backpack. 

It´s just simply annoying to drive it and the speed it has makes it quite impossible to not hit anyhting. In the current state it´s not useable unless you think it´s fun to repairt over and over again. And yes i could drive slower, but then i could just drive the normal motorcycle and that´s not the point of having the dirtbike in the game.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

18 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

Just saying. 😃

Yes, ofc. But zombies, magically disappearing jars, beeing able to carry enough materials for a skyscraper in your backpack. 

It´s just simply annoying to drive it and the speed it has makes it quite impossible to not hit anyhting. In the current state it´s unuasable unless you think it´s fun to repairt over and over again.