Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
bdubyah

bdubyah

11 hours ago, Ru Melin said:

Good morning,

thanks for the update!

My map is cloth to finished so that I can start soon. I worked on it 2 weeks every day and often in night. So I hope that I don´t must make a new Map.

So please let me ask you and forgive me my questions.

1.) Is it right, that I only must delete the Prison from your Mod on my map and than use the new updatet Version of your Mod "the Wasteland" and than place the prison again?

2.) The Trader on my map I don´t must delete or? You wrote in the update that there are Blocks changed.

3.) You must all POIs change to make the melee sleepers active? Hu.... a lot of work. I had the hope that there is a progression xml to change and it works. You have my fully respect!! And a lot of thanks that you make this job!!!

Best regards.

I didn't have to edit the POIs for the sleepers, thankfully. At least not for that issue. There was an issue where I had changed the sleeper group names for the raiders, but that was a pretty simple mass replace in N++.

Yeah, remove prison_02 from my mod, as it is now called prison_04 since vanilla added their own prison_02. The reason I said it may cause issues is I believe if you made a world with my mod it would use my prison_02 POI as it overrides vanilla. But if you remove if from my mod it would try and use the vanilla prison_02, which I'm pretty sure is much bigger than the old POI. So I don't know if it will spawn half the new POI, or just leave an empty space.

It may be fine to leave them, as I would imagine when you start a new game on the map it will update the POIs, and they didn't change shape or anything like that. I would check out what Ohm_Depot looks like now as it had a super weird rotation issue, so not sure what that may do to existing worlds. Might be fine though. Most of what I did would need a new save, but using an existing map should be okay. Even just resetting regions in a current game would likely fix it. It's just easier to disclaimer that a new game is needed so if something does break, it isn't my fault. Lol.

bdubyah

bdubyah

11 hours ago, Ru Melin said:

Good morning,

thanks for the update!

My map is cloth to finished so that I can start soon. I worked on it 2 weeks every day and often in night. So I hope that I don´t must make a new Map.

So please let me ask you and forgive me my questions.

1.) Is it right, that I only must delete the Prison from your Mod on my map and than use the new updatet Version of your Mod "the Wasteland" and than place the prison again?

2.) The Trader on my map I don´t must delete or? You wrote in the update that there are Blocks changed.

3.) You must all POIs change to make the melee sleepers active? Hu.... a lot of work. I had the hope that there is a progression xml to change and it works. You have my fully respect!! And a lot of thanks that you make this job!!!

Best regards.

I didn't have to edit the POIs for the sleepers, thankfully. At least not for that issue. There was an issue where I had changed the sleeper group names for the raiders, but that was a pretty simple mass replace in N++.

Yeah, remove prison_02 from my mod, as it is now called prison_04 since vanilla added their own prison_02.

It may be fine to leave them, as I would imagine when you start a new game on the map it will update the POIs, and they didn't change shape or anything like that. I would check out what Ohm_Depot looks like now as it had a super weird rotation issue, so not sure what that may do to existing worlds. Might be fine though. Most of what I did would need a new save, but using an existing map should be okay. Even just resetting regions in a current game would likely fix it. It's just easier to disclaimer that a new game is needed so if something does break, it isn't my fault. Lol.