To the Maddest of Moles.. (Block Request[s])

CongoBongo

Mr. madmole, Love your game so far, over 1200, probably more like 1400 hours played. I have not one complaint yet. However, i do have a small request or two. In one of your earlier posts you stated that (and i am paraphrasing) "implementing new systems and features takes a LOT of work. However, once the system is in place, adding things too it is easy". That being said. I would like to request some new versions of existing blocks. For example... (Forgive my vocabulary on the item names since i am at "work" and dont have the exact names in front of me). [B]concretetrim corner blocks[/B]. I know there is one for the black striped block but what about the nice grey one with the line in the middle? or the one with the face in the middle of the block. Why are there no corners for this? [B]redwood planks[/B] - I would love to have a slope and/or corner block for this as it is my favorite decorative block. - Also can you close in the sides of redwood stairs to make it more like the tile stairs? Having that open gap in the side kind of blows :( [B]Cobble stairs[/B] - Can you also enclose the sides of these stairs or make a second version with the sides closed? - I would also love to see a double upgraded staircase, so its white in color like the double upgraded rebar? Iron wall - This is expensive, but its okay cause it is to show off how many resource you have. However, to have slopes and corners would be so awesome because i can then use it as a trim/decorative block. [COLOR="#FFFF00"][B]TL;DR ?? Add slopes and corners to most widely used blocks.[/B][/COLOR] Also one side question about the blocks. Are they all tied to the 1x1 space that they occupy? Is there a way to make smaller voxels so i can maybe place more than 1 small item in a 1x1 space? Are there any plans for this? If not, no biggie, just curious how your block system works. Other than that, have a great day man and a great weekend. Keep up the good fight :D

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE=u2020bullet;144328]As far as i know devs don't really post on the forums, maybe e-mail or something? Or ask in the "dev diary" thread.[/QUOTE] They post on the forum all the time silly :P but thanks for the input. I am sure he gets way too much mail that i wouldnt even bother, probably easier to catch him here with a flashy forum topic

Thanks man :D It is getting tough though to outdo my last building each time. I need more blocks to do the things i want but i dont think thats going to happen. As for you being new, yeah the developers are often posting here, most every day multiple times a day. Check out the developer diary thread to keep in tune with whats going on currently. [URL="http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?9027-Developer-Diary"]Here[/URL]

Archived