Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Typos

Sorry I am mistaken on that on further checking it seems OCBmaurice has 'player' better FPV system he made and not a vehicles FPV mod..  

So unless anyone else has done or knows of a new version method modlet of vehicles FPV then perhaps they can point to it as my old effort was crude but died along the way.

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

I am mistaken on that on further checking it seems OCBmaurice has 'player' better FPV system he made and not a vehicles FPV mod..  

So unless anyone else has done or knows of a new version method modlet of vehicles FPV then perhaps they can point to it as my old effort was crude but died along the way.

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

I am mistaken on that on futher checking it seems OCBmaurice has 'player' better FPV system he made and not a vehicles FPV mod..  

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

I am mistaken on that on futher checking it seems OCBmaurice has 'player' better FPV system he made and not a vehicles FPV mod..  

So unless anyone else has done a new version method modlet of vehicles FPV then perhaps they can point to it as my old effort was crude but died along the way.

Regards

Ragsy !!