Server setting request

Flycatcher

So far loving the alpha 17, but I'm missing a few setting I would like to be able to change without manually editing server files.

One is the Crosshair, I would like to be able to turn it off since its not needed to indicate you're hiding anymore.

Second is lootabundance since I can make most things now I would like to have more control over what spawns by having spawning groups so you can set the chance items from that group will spawn instead of having a global setting for all items.

For example:

Group 1 = misc it contains junk items you salvage/ craft with and tools depending on the setting between 1% and 100% you have an x chance it will spawn.

Group 2 = Food/ water depending on the setting between 1% and 100% you have an x chance it will spawn.

Group 3 = ammo depending on the setting between 1% and 100% you have an x chance it will spawn.

Group 4 = weapons depending on the setting between 1% and 100% you have an x chance it will spawn.

Group 5 = Blueprints depending on the setting between 1% and 100% you have an x chance it will spawn.

group 6 = mods Blueprints depending on the setting between 1% and 100% you have an x chance it will spawn.

Archived