System Memory: 16GB

GPU Model and VRAM: (nVidia GTX 960 Ti OC 2GB

Screen Resolution: 1920x1080

Video Settings: Custom, mainly low settings

Game mode: Dedicated MP server, hosting map RIYITIFI COUNTY

Did you wipe old saves? Yes

Did you start a new game? Yes

Did you validate your files? Yes

Are you using any mods? Yes - Servertools with /home and /gimme enabled (not used in a long time)

EAC ON

Bug Description: Unable to rejoin server.

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

Unable to reproduce, single server issue, I try to login to the server, the same thing happens again and again.

Actual result: 

So, the day before yesterday, I upgraded our base in size. After doing this, I am not entirely sure what I were doing, because I was super tired, but I remember logging out inside our base.

Yesterday, I wanted to log back in and start doing some missions and mining, but I were met with a WRN warning in the console, as soon a I pressed the "continue" button.

I did some checking with the other players, and they said I never logged ingame. In the afternoon, I tried again, and let my PC just "hang" there. While I never got past the continue button, I did get messages in the console about other players joining. This then had my friend do some checking for me. He said, that I was ingame, level 1 (I were above level 150), standing at 0.0, and while he was on top of me at altitude 67, I were directly beneath him 57 meters away, so I were at altitude 10 meters.
    I never saw the actual ingame stuff, and could not progress further than the "drop" of the console, where I got the WRN, which is also shown in the provided screenshot.

I tried verifying files.
    I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling.
    I tried uninstall, shutdown, power on and reinstall.

neither worked, and after each step, I tried to log into the gameserver.

Expected result: That I would be able to rejoin the server without any kind of problems...

Link to Pastebin Output Log: https://pastebin.com/FBVF2P33

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Okay, it turns out that this was only fixed through a restoration of a backup version of my character. Which in turn, led to a whole new problem with my drone. I mentioned this in a new post.