• Unlimited bicycle appearance bug

IsaacAfc
    • Version: A21.2 b37

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The game was normal before, then the game suddenly crash, and after restart it happens.

Can't move, can't do anything.

Only ALT+F4 to exit.

Woah, that's quite nuts. As far as reproducing/fixing it, I'll play around with crashes, the timing of it crashing in the log file may be a decent lead there.

As far as fixing it so you can just get back to playing, we've two options:

• enter "kill 5370" in the console without the quotes, it will blow it up but should help
    • delete vehicles.dat and vehicles.dat.bak in the save folder, this will remove ALL vehicles deployed in the world, so be warned on that one.

Sorry about that, I'll take a look and see if I can't reproduce it and get a fix in to prevent that from happening. Thanks for the logs, and yeah in the future if you've a repeating thing like that it's okay to chop some off at the end. 

2 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Woah, that's quite nuts. As far as reproducing/fixing it, I'll play around with crashes, the timing of it crashing in the log file may be a decent lead there.

As far as fixing it so you can just get back to playing, we've two options:

• enter "kill 5370" in the console without the quotes, it will blow it up but should help
    • delete vehicles.dat and vehicles.dat.bak in the save folder, this will remove ALL vehicles deployed in the world, so be warned on that one.

Sorry about that, I'll take a look and see if I can't reproduce it and get a fix in to prevent that from happening. Thanks for the logs, and yeah in the future if you've a repeating thing like that it's okay to chop some off at the end. 

Entering kill 5370 didn't worked out.

I think it did execute after entering the instruction. Log shows "2024-01-20T04:03:22 77.715 INF Executing command 'kill 5370'", however the bicycles kept on popping out.

While after deleting vehicles.dat and vehicles.dat.bak the game is back to normal.

Thank you.