• Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
    Jugginator

Jugginator

Well, I've run a few different tests on servers, mp and sp and haven't reproduced this yet. I did run across a weird thing with forges, figured I'd look at them too while I was repeating 8 or so day long tests so that's nice. I believe there is a reproduction trigger for this, so not calling it a closed-case yet though. It's likely some magic combination of something to cause it, which certainly eludes me for the time being.

If anyone has any info that could help that would be great. Something like, for example:

• I took all the water out of the collectors
    • I went 1.8km away to a city
    • Spent a lot of time there and did other stuff away from the collectors
    • X amount of days later I returned
    • I took water out of the dew collector (Shift-click, click and drag, loot all) 
    • Went back into the collector and there was more water (or it refilled in front of me)

Were no players near the collectors? Were they occasionally loaded in (i.e. one or more players pass by the chunk)

Jugginator

Jugginator

Well, I've ran a few different tests on servers, mp and sp and haven't reproduced this yet. I did run across a weird thing with forges, figured I'd look at them too while I was repeating 8 or so day long tests so that's nice. I believe there is a reproduction trigger for this, so not calling it a closed-case yet though. It's likely some magic combination of something to cause it, which certainly eludes me for the time being.

If anyone has any info that could help that would be great. Something like, for example:

• I took all water out of collectors
    • I went 1.8km away to a city
    • Spent a lot of time there and did other stuff away from the collectors
    • X amount of days later I returned
    • I took water out of the dew collector (Shift click, click and drag, loot all) 
    • Went back into the collector and there was more water (or it refilled in front of me)

Were no players near the collectors? Were they occasionally loaded in (i.e. one or more players pass by the chunk)