• Bug? found on A21 b313

AaronALP
    • Version: Alpha 21 b313

Summary: (A short description of the bug)

Game Version: (A21 b313)

OS/Version: Windows

CPU Model: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 4000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s

System Memory: 24gb

GPU Model and VRAM:   NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti | VRAM 4? (Not sure what it is, but I know 4 is default for most games)

Screen Resolution: 1920x1080

Video Settings: Haven't been able to get into a world/default settings (Fresh install)

Game mode: Haven't been able to get into a world/default settings (Fresh install)

Did you wipe old saves? Yes, Fresh install

Did you start a new game? Yes, Haven't been able to create a world

Did you validate your files? Yes, Fresh install

Are you using any mods? No, Fresh install

EAC on 

Bug Description:

Game bugs out on both "player profiles" and when creating a world, step: "Creating Player"

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1)Either make a new world doesn't matter what type, just make one OR click on player profiles

2)Wait a bit, unless clicking on Player profiles then it should happen

3)PROFIT!! Wait no not profit.....

Actual result: (description of what is occurring)

Anything to do with player profiles, the console opens up and it gets flooded with red text, unfortually I didn't think to copy and paste what text it gives me, but hopefully they are in the client log I've put into Pastebin.

DISCLAIMER!! I have just had to removed A LOT of what I thought was the same error text being spammed in order to not exceed the maximum space allotted for a paste bin thingy, I still have the full log, I may be able to email it.

Paste bin link: (Hopefully, I've never used paste bin in my life) https://pastebin.com/MzQFeDBX

Expected result: (what you expect to occur)

For the game to actually make a world so I can start killing zombies with the new spears!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1. Open the game launcher either from Steam or by the 7dlauncher in the main game folder
    2. Go to the Tools tab
    3. Click Open Settings
    4. Delete that folder that it brings you to in the registry. Look in the bottom left, you'll see one called 7 Days to Die, delete that one.
    5. Go back into the launcher and select Clean Game Data, check all the things (note this will wipe all your save games in %appdata%/7daystodie (you can click Open Save Games too to get here if you wish to back them up do so before), clean it. 
    6. Go back into Steam and verify your file integrity two times in a row, you should be good to go now.