Video Settings: (custom)

Game Mode: (SP)

Have you cleared old saves? (yes)

Have you started a new game? (yes)

Have you verified your documents? (yes)

Are you using any mods? (yes)

Is the EAC on or off? (off)

wrong description:

BUG1: Put more than 5 sets of "a pile of small stones" in the player's vending machine, and the system will automatically buy them at a high price after a few days
    BUG2: Players can use various methods to squeeze themselves into the cube, such as hitting the player's head with a drawbridge, and this is just one of them. I think that if you want to fix this cheating, if the player does not have creative mode turned on, the player will not be allowed to penetrate the block, otherwise they will be forced to teleport them out.
    BUG3: I can't create a new water POI block for MOD, he will become air
    BUG4: In the server, after the player dies, the system will kill the zombies around the player, and there is still a chance to drop the loot bag. I don’t want them to drop the loot bag. Many players use suicide to kill a large number of blood moons Zombie swarm.
    BUG5: In the server, the system can repeatedly kill sleeping zombies when players go offline and then back online. I don’t want them to drop loot bags
    BUG6: The player gets close to a sleeping zombie and does not wake him up. As time goes by, the zombie will die automatically and have a chance to drop a loot bag. I don't want them to drop loot bags
    BUG7: In the server, players can share quests infinitely, even if the quest is set to be non-shareable. First of all, the player needs to have more than two pages of quest list, switch to the second page, click on the quest you want to share, then exit the quest menu, press O to re-enter the quest menu, the share button is lit

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

BUG1: Put more than 5 sets of "a pile of small stones" in the player's vending machine, and the system will automatically buy them at a high price after a few days

This isn't possible anymore, selling things like small stones is no longer acceptable in machines.

BUG2: Players can use various methods to squeeze themselves into the cube, such as hitting the player's head with a drawbridge, and this is just one of them. I think that if you want to fix this cheating, if the player does not have creative mode turned on, the player will not be allowed to penetrate the block, otherwise they will be forced to teleport them out.

We're aware of these, the drawbridge should be fixed. If you know specific, weird cases give a bug report on those though.

BUG3: I can't create a new water POI block for MOD, he will become air

I'm not sure what you mean here. If you're looking for water blocks, water doesn't act like blocks anymore, it's a data value, 

setwatervalue x.xx

entering this (or swv for short) with a z-block down (the blue box) will add water inside that block. 1 is full, 0 is empty, and it can take decimal floats, so "swv .5" will fill halfway in that selection. 

BUG4: In the server, after the player dies, the system will kill the zombies around the player, and there is still a chance to drop the loot bag. I don’t want them to drop the loot bag. Many players use suicide to kill a large number of blood moons Zombie swarm.

Yeah, I'm not too much of a fan of that either. I'll look into it.

BUG5: In the server, the system can repeatedly kill sleeping zombies when players go offline and then back online. I don’t want them to drop loot bags

Same as bug4

BUG6: The player gets close to a sleeping zombie and does not wake him up. As time goes by, the zombie will die automatically and have a chance to drop a loot bag. I don't want them to drop loot bags

Same as bug 4/5

BUG7: In the server, players can share quests infinitely, even if the quest is set to be non-shareable. First of all, the player needs to have more than two pages of quest list, switch to the second page, click on the quest you want to share, then exit the quest menu, press O to re-enter the quest menu, the share button is lit

This doesn't reproduce for me. Trying to share the quest on the second page (with 3 pages of quests) again results in it not sharing with a "No party members in range for quest sharing" popup.

-------

Please break up tickets instead of compiling them on one ticket, though, thanks!