• Navezgane Corrections POI Tier 6 Clear Not Finishing

Dmajor
    • Version: A21 b317

Summary: Navezgane Corrections POI Tier 6 Clear Not Finishing. We cleared the POI and it was still giving us two yellow dots in the courtyards outside. 

Game Version: (A21 b317)

OS/Version: Windows

CPU Model: Intel i5 9600K

System Memory: 32 Gigs

GPU Model and VRAM: RTX 2060 Super

Screen Resolution: 2560x1440

Video Settings: Ultra

Game mode:RWG Multiplayer

Did you wipe old saves? Yes

Did you start a new game? No

Did you validate your files? Yes

Are you using any mods? No

EAC on or off? On

Bug Description: I was hosting in a RWG. There were 4 of us attempting to do one of the new T6 POIs. Navezgane Corrections. We cleared the entire facility. At the end, it was giving us two yellow dots in the middle of each of the courtyards in the outer perimeter of the prison. We looked EVERYWHERE and the 4 of us spent about 30 minutes looking around. We tore down a ton of walls and dug, etc. We cleared all of the towers and the guard shacks outside. Eventually we gave up after 30+ minutes of scanning the facility.

No matter what, it was still saying there were two zones that still had zombies in them.

Expected result: Check POI for bugs when clearing. If there was a spot we missed, maybe check location of where the yellow dots are placed? Sorry I don't have any screenshots, I relogged and lost the mission before I could get screenshots or otherwise. I've played 7D2D for a few years, and this is my first-ever bug report :)

Here is the output log. I tried to use Pastebin, but the file was too long. This is a notepad file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixtxgayq3p4qvr9/output_log_client__2023-06-23__20-30-12.txt?dl=0

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for reporting.

I'm sorry you had to experience this.  Especially on a high tier quest.

Yes,  there is currently an issue with sleeper volumes not respawning as they should.  There is already an internal ticket for it,  and is being looked into.