• Reflex Sight on Tactical Assault Rifle not loading correctly

theturkeyman
    • Version: A21.2 b37

Summary: Whenever I equip the Reflex Sight for the Tactical Assault Rifle the Reflex Sight doesn't load properly.

Game Version: (A21.2 b37)

OS/Version: (Windows)

CPU Model: (Intel i5 12600K)

System Memory: (32 GB)

GPU Model and VRAM: (nVidia RTX 3060 TI 8GB VRAM)

Screen Resolution: (2560x1440)

Video Settings: (Custom) (I tested all presets and the bug was still present but at the time I was using custom settings when the log was created)

Game mode: (SP)

Did you wipe old saves? (No)

Did you start a new game? (Yes)

Did you validate your files? (Yes)

Are you using any mods? (No)

EAC on or off? (On)

Bug Description: The Reflex Sight mod does not load the model outline when equipped onto the Tactical Assault Rifle. The red inside stays but the rest of the model does not appear. This happens on any level of the Tactical Assault Rifle and it happens regardless if there are other mods equipped on the weapon or not.

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1) Have a Tactical Assault Rifle and Reflex Mod in your inventory.

2) Select the Tactical Assault Rifle and click the "Modify" button to open up the modification menu.

3) Drag the Reflex Sight into a modification slot and then close the modification menu.

4) Equip the Tactical Assault Rifle from your inventory and the bug should be reproduced.

Actual result: The Reflex Sight will not load correctly on the Tactical Assault Rifle.

Expected result: The Tactical Assault Rifle should have a Reflex Sight equipped on it and should be loading properly.

Link to Pastebin Output Log:
    https://pastebin.com/ZKiPve0B

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/qd0D8Dp

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

After more review, it seems like this was an intentional design change from A20's original design, but appears to be confusing for other people as well, so I've changed it to an improvement ticket to see what can be done (if anything).