• Baseball Bat Stats

bearcat76

Hosted server game running latest A20 and noticed a weird situation where the tier 4 baseball bat displays higher damage per attack than the tier 5.  The tier 4 displays 23.6 and tier 5 displays 21.8.  I spawned a tier 6 to compare and it seems in line with the progression with 25.4 damage.  I compared with/without mods on the items and it didn't make a difference.  Also, I was running with pummel pete level 4 if that helps.  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not a bug. The different stats IE: Damage, Block Damage, Durability on a weapon or tool can vary amongst others of the same quality, where a low roll of a stat on a tier 5 can be worse than a high roll on a tier 4. The same is true with the more advanced armors.

6 hours ago, 3ternalDamned said:

Not a bug. The different stats IE: Damage, Block Damage, Durability on a weapon or tool can vary amongst others of the same quality, where a low roll of a stat on a tier 5 can be worse than a high roll on a tier 4. The same is true with the more advanced armors.

Yeah, I just came back to correct my post and it was already moved.  I realized I'm an idiot.